[nagdu] Update on our problem and another issue

via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 14:40:46 UTC 2014

Hi, I talked to the instructors and they suggested using my gentle leader and suggesting over left like I have been doing. So we will see how this is going.
Also, I called the school about this too. But does anyone have suggestions for when the dog winds? She was doing it the three times I was in the car, and just recently on the bus.
She also was like running off the bus. Going faster than she could. So her feet were all over the floor.

السلام عليكم
Sent from my iPhone