[nagdu] Update on our problem and another issue

Daryl Marie via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 15:02:51 UTC 2014

Hey!

Jenny sometimes like to run off the bus as well.  What I ahve started doing is to tell her "steady" before we even get up.  This has helped immensely!  Also, the drivers here are very patient... if Jenny starts to rush off, I will ask them if it's OK if they give me 30 seconds or so to re-work the rush off the bus.  More times than not, they're just fine with it...  Perhaps ask this of the drivers in your area?

What set of circumstances does your dog whine about?  The only time Jenny will whine on the bus is if her bum is wet from rain or melting snow, for which I have started carrying a towel in my purse, backpack and/or coat pocket.  Perhaps if we know what prompts the whining, we can offer suggestions?

Daryl and Jenny (who is playing with Daryl's husband... kinda)