[nagdu] saying my goodbyes to Motley

Darla J. Rogers via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 23:48:38 UTC 2014

Oh Chantel; I'm so sorry to hear that; I didn't realize either that Mylar
balloons were such an issue for him.
	Funny--if you didn't have to give up your Motley--the fears dogs
develop, and we can't talk to them, like we do people, so sometimes, it is
very hard to convince them not to be afraid of something.
With Empathy,
Darla & Hardworking Huck