[nagdu] update on my work question

Darla J. Rogers via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 23:53:47 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy,

	While I'm not an NFB member--but I can't even begin to convey my
gratitude for all the help I have received on NAGDU not forthcoming on other
lists.
	I have thought the same thing:  Get out and do things--especially
things sighted people don't necessarily associate with a blind person
doing--they know about the "super blinks," but most of us are average and
like--and can do--may of the same things they do just differently.
	Not to criticize caned, but I feel a sense of freedom I never felt
with the cane, though when I was younger, I could travel with the best cane
users.
Darla & Hardworking Huck Who better watch her posting limit