[nagdu] FYI FW: Communication # 12: TSA travel tips forthe Memorial Day holiday weekend

Craig Heaps via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 02:21:47 UTC 2014

Between my guide dog and my insulin pump, it can take me about twenty
minutes to clear airport security.  Okay, slight exaggeration.  But not
much.

So to speed things up, I signed up for the TSA Precheck program.  I paid the
$85 and received a Known Traveler Number.  So now, if I'm traveling on a
Precheck airline, I don't have to take off my shoes or my light jacket and I
don't have to take my computer out of the bag.  It helps while I'm juggling
the dog and my carry on bag (a great mental image, no?).

Craig and Chase the traveling dog