[nagdu] saying my goodbyes to Motley

Nicole Torcolini via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 02:44:42 UTC 2014

I am not Chantel, but, in summary, it only takes once. I don't know how the
bad the issue is, but, if the issue is bad enough, it does not really matter
how often it happens. As someone already, it can be really hard to get
animals to overcome their fears. And then you don't really know if the fear
is completely gone or not.

Nicole and Lexia