[nagdu] Test, no need to read

Marsha Drenth via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 11:44:59 UTC 2014

Doug,
Although a cute message, please post messages that are on topic for this list. I don't think lambs qualify as a guide animal.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.