[nagdu] Odd behavior this a.m.

Julie J. via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 16:37:14 UTC 2014

I forgot about fallen tree branches.  And once there was a minor traffic
accident causing a couple of cars to be in our line of travel.  I suppose
the people walking around, the cars in odd places and the police lights were
enough for Monty to recognize the situation as better avoided.  He's a super
cautious dog though.  Mostly that's nice, but sometimes it's exasperating.

Julie