[nagdu] Test, no need to read

Marsha Drenth via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 13:55:16 UTC 2014

Leonard,
I am glad you found Doug''s post entertaining. But as the moderator of this list, I will have to ask that only posts on topic about guide dogs be posted. we have over 300 subscribers on this list. In an attempte to reduce list traffic, thus the number of emails each person recieves. This means that list members are welcome to include humor in posts about there guides, but posts purely dedicated to humor are not permitted. Of course your welcome to email Doug off list so that you both can throw around  all of the humor you like.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.