[nagdu] Odd behavior this A.M.

lizzy via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 15:55:22 UTC 2014

Daryl,
No clue what it was, but if Jenny didn't exhibit distracted
behavior I would guess she was just doing her job.  :)
If my dog seems focused, I follow her and assume she's doing what
she was trained to do.  But of course I'm human, so there are
times when I wonder what in the world is going on.  During these
times I think of a quote that I read a while ago before I
received Nellie.  It was something like, "Trust is a must, or the
walk is a bust." I don't remember who said it or where I read it
but it was really good advice so thought I'd pass it along.:)
HTH,
Lizzy