[nagdu] Getting time off work for class

Craig Heaps via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 14:45:28 UTC 2014

I used vacation time.  Because it was GDB, the program was two weeks.

I had enough seniority that I received a lot of paid time off, so it wasn't
a burden.  But I can understand how it might be to someone who gets only two
weeks vacation a year.

I didn't do any work, but the nature of my job was such that I couldn't do a
whole lot while I was away.

Craig and Chase