[nagdu] A goose is hissing at my dog!

Larry D. Keeler via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 22:07:37 UTC 2014

Well around here Holly scares most of them! I would just take her around the
other way! You don't want to chance you or her getting really goosed! I here
they can really deliver a bite if they choose! We did get yelled at once by
an offended mommy mallard down in D.C. She started quacking and making a big
fuss. Well she had 5 or 6 little fuzz balls folling her so I controlled
Holly and got her out of dodge! I also wouldn't want your dog to go after
the goose! Those things are big and can opporate in 3 demmentions!