[nagdu] Getting time off work for class

via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 22:20:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

To me if you have vacation time coming, and you ask for those days off, what business is it of HR what you do on your time off.
What right do they have to tell you that what you think is important has to pass their test.
If I ask for time off, it nun of their business.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App