[nagdu] What People Think That Guide Dogs Can Do was RE: guide dog school problem

Daryl Marie via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 02:40:42 UTC 2014

It's an intersection with a light that doesn't have a pole on that side of the street.  It's also a pedestrian crosswalk.  Usually there's enough traffic flow to follow.  Not all of our intersections have buttons to push for the light, and not all have audible signals to assist in situations like that one with no traffic.

Daryl