[nagdu] Booking vacations?

Tracy Carcione via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 14:13:28 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl.
An airline can't charge you more because you have a service dog.  Me, I
wouldn't mention it.

I don't know of any "quiet, off-leash parks" in NYC.  Noisy dogparks are
around, but I don't go there, so can't say.  I could inquire, if you want.

Around Christmas, I really enjoy strolling through the markets at Bryant
Park and in Union Square.  Lots of interesting crafts and food.
If you're thinking of going to Times Square on New Year's Eve, leave Jenny
somewhere safe.  It's an extremely crowded place, and, from what I hear,
involves long hours of standing in the cold.
Tracy