[nagdu] Booking vacations?

Julie J. via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 14:29:15 UTC 2014

In the U.S. there is no limit on how many service dogs can be on a
particular flight. I'm not sure how that works if the flight originates in
another country.   With cruise ships my understanding is that they follow
the laws of the country of their home port.  I'm not sure if that is how
airline companies work though.

Julie