[nagdu] Home and Away

peggy via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 16:04:05 UTC 2014

I did home and away with a dog ... a couple dogs ago, lol.  The advantages
were that you got to work in your own area, you didn't have to take so much
time away from family and work!!  The disadvantages were however, that you
were back home and at work and not just devoting time to you and your dog.
It was tough!!