[nagdu] Booking vacations?

Daryl Marie via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 10:30:54 UTC 2014

Katie,

Thanks for the pointers!

I realized I forgot to update re the flight info.  I was so floored that I posted on Twitter that an airline wanted to charge one vacation rate with the dog and one without...  Within an hour they tweeted back, and the next day I got a phone call from their call centre manager who confirmed the agent made a big mistake and that Jenny flies free.

We're looking at getting a New York Pass.  It's quite a chunk of change, but given the amount of sightseeing we tend to do it probably won't be a problem.

Daryl