[nagdu] Stressed and confused

via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 00:32:37 UTC 2014

I do not know what to do. I am so stressed. Today I went on the public bus, and Eileen whined the whole time. I got off and walked alot and I walked her a lot, I had to take the bus again, same thing.
I have tried everything and I'm called the school. Nothing seems to be working. Seems just to be getting worse. I don't know what to do. I'm so confused. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow that is 40 minutes away and I dont know if I should take her on the medical transportation or not. I'm so nervous and scared  that she is going to wine again and for 40 minutes it's going to be a headache.

السلام عليكم
Sent from my iPhone