[nagdu] Command Warm-ups

Marsha Drenth via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 01:35:15 UTC 2014

Rox,
Yes you explained this very well. Or atleast I understood your none caffinated state.
I will certainly start teaching this.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.