[nagdu] Stressed and confused

Tracy Carcione via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 14:14:54 UTC 2014

One of my dogs was a little stressed at first on buses, though I don't think
as much as yours appears to be.  I used a T-Touch technique, gently rubbing
her neck in small circles, on the muscular part of her neck.  It seemed to
help her relax.

We had a lecture/session on massage at TSE, but GDB did more in-depth, years
ago, and showed us some of the T-Touch techniques. It's a lot like massage,
but moving in circles, and different places are supposed to help different
things.  Reflexology for dogs.

Please tell us your name.  It's a bit disconcerting to not have a name to
use.
Tracy