[nagdu] A big change

Leonard Stamper via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 21:06:47 UTC 2014

Good day everybody my black and tan lab has been with me for five years I have noticed in the past month he does not have the will to want to go work as much or at the same pace as he did before I did contact a trainer at the school I got him from and they said just to cut his workload when he did not want to be put in the harness and just to pay attention to his actions I have done that is anyone going through this or has been through this and maybe could give me some helpful advice I would much appreciate it thank you