[nagdu] Denver airport

Kristen via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 21:11:58 UTC 2014

I did have an issue with that airport about a month ago. We had a
layover there, and they told us that we wouldn't be able to get
past security after taking Corvette outside (they had no inside
area) and have time to make our flight. They also didn't offer to
take him out for me and said that he should hold it or be able to
go in a regular bathroom. (He did end up holding it for about 6
hours that day.) Maybe you'll have better luck!
--
Kristen