[nagdu] first-time convention attendee (with a dog, that is)

Elizabeth Campbell via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 12:23:26 UTC 2014

Hi Marion,

What a great idea to have mentors for those bringing their guides to
Convention for the first time.

Sorry that I can't be in Orlando this summer, or I would definitely help out
with the project as I've had good experiences with my dogs at our
conventions.

I believe having them with us can prove to be invaluable in many ways.

Best

Liz