[nagdu] mentoring program for first time convention attendees with guide dogs

Tina Thomas via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 13:36:45 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone- NAGDU will be providing mentors for folks who will be
attending national convention with a guide dog  for the first time. We are
asking for people who are need of a mentor to email me Tina and Julie with
your name and let us know that you are interested in having a mentor for
convention.

Also, We are also looking for veteran guide dog users that have attended
convention to be mentors. So, if you are a first time guide dog user
attending or if you are a veteran guide dog user and want to mentor at this
years summer convention please email Tina and Julie. Are email addresses are
below my signature.

Tina

CAGDU President

NAGDU Board Member