[nagdu] Update on the goose

Daryl Marie via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 15:18:10 UTC 2014

hi, gang!

We've seen the goose around over the past week.  He's moved around a fair bit over a couple of blocks, but he is not constantly holding a vigil by our employee entrance anymore.  I've been able to take Jenny out and get into the building through the employee entrance with no problem.

We've seen him on our walk to work, and he's even hissed at us for 1/2 a block this morning, but I tell Jenny calmly that we're going to ignore him, and we do.  She is doing great and doesn't seem that interested in the goose anymore.

Daryl and Jenny (who is happily chewing on a bone)