[nagdu] Collars was RE: GDB Time Out

minh ha via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 17:45:37 UTC 2014

A break away collar has a buckle that snap apart with a little yank.
It's designed so that if dogs get caught in something, they won't
choke themselves to death because the collar will disengage. I don't
use one for Viva, but I have break away collars on my cats. Also, the
martingail collars have the buckle that you open by squeezng and I
always tighten the collar until I put two fingers underneath it
comfortably.