[nagdu] NAGDU list rules 05-14

Marsha Drenth via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 20:15:52 UTC 2014

Rebecca, David is not a NFB God. The change was made to prevent spam on the list. it is unfortunately not something that he can just undo. So in other words we are now having to deal with this new system and it do our best to manage the list as best as we can from there. further, this still does not mitigate the fact that everyone should be signing their emails with the name. signing emails is a common courtesy. Thank you,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.