[nagdu] Service Dog's 'evacuation' forces emergencylanding ofUS Airways flight to PHL

Larry D Keeler via nagdu nagdu at nfbnet.org
Sat May 31 21:49:01 UTC 2014

Well you know, shirt happens! And, if they were human or baby they may have
fussed but because it was dog, the whole world goes nuts! And with the media
taking a story and melking it for what ever they can get out of it! Well!
And, we don't know if the dog happened to be not feeling good or what! This
stuff shouldn't even be news worthy! I mean, clean it up and go on!