[nagdu] guidedog and mobility skills

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Nov 1 00:33:29 UTC 2014

Dogs, especially the *right* dog, can certainly compensate for a lot, but they can’t carry the whole load. You still have to be able to give your dog some direction, and know when (not if) it’s gone off track or made a mistake. Oh, sure, you won’t catch it every time, that’s impossible, but you still have to know how to get yourself and your dog unstuck. After all, you’re still the leader of this team, the navigator to a pilot.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962