[nagdu] being visible at night

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 03:54:09 UTC 2014

Well Jeff, I'd get a bright jacket for yourself and you could get some of
that bright orange reflective tape to wrap around the sides of your
harrness. I'v always meant to do that but somehow never got to it. Also, in
the winter, I have a silver reflective jacket for Holly. I con't know if
those chains come in reflective types but you can find all kinds of collars
that you could use in conjunction with it.