[nagdu] lindy and latte

Jessica Roberts kittycatforever0214 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 10:52:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Lindy and Latte are doing very well. 18 weeks old and about 30 pounds
a piece. They have sits and downs mastered for the most part and
heeling is finally getting somewhat better. House training is a so so
thing right now but they are getting that too.
They got the last of their shots last week so we'll start taking them
out for short trips soon.
My arm is still broken and in fact got worse in the cast because I
broke a different bone than originally thought and it wasn't casted
correctly, so now I have to have surgery.
We'll be getting there puppy jackets soon I hear.
Does anyone know anyone in the Florida area that is interested in
helping with puppy raising or sitting? I'm gonna need some help
especially when I have to have surgery on my arm, and don't really
know anyone around the area. I figure it can't hurt to ask.
Thanks so much.
Jessica, Lindy, and Latte