[nagdu] How to remove a Tick

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:44:03 UTC 2014

if my dog had a tick, i would just pull it out.  just grab it as close to the dog’s skin as possible and pull firmly and steadily.  then, flush that thing down the toilet so it doesn’t crawl around and make baby ticks somewhere.
yes, folks will say that, you could leave the head in there but, i doubt it.  and, say you did, then, you take it to the vet.  you probably have a one percent chance of that.  heh.
it’s just a bug that has attached to the dog.

Vivianna