[nagdu] Groomers revisited

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 3 23:10:54 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl:

I have changed bogart's groomers several times. Once was because he wouldn't go to the door. I made him go in and after wards he was having problmes walking. His back leg kept giving out on him. I have a feeling it is because they tie up the back leg when he is on the table and if he was struggling he might of sort of strained a muscle. So I never took im back there. When meeting others in the dog park I learned that they had a reputation for having ffleas there and not being very caring.

The most recent time was more because they never seemed to listen to me and what I wanted in Bogart's cut. This was to the point where I went back to his old groomer from the other suburb I used to live in to get him done right. Then when he needed his next hair cut I thought it would be simpel to follw the pattern but just cut his hair in proportion but this seems hard for groomers to do at times. Also, the last time he was there he had asub par cut and they didn' tdo his nails. When I called about it she apologized saying they were having a bad day. Offered to fix him but never offered any sort of discount for my time so that was the last straw.

Bogart didn't mind that place or the one he goes to now. However, my friend with a lab guide dog told me that they had to walk past his groomers every day on the way to work and Victor would make a wide arch around that doorway hoping he wasn't going in there and all he was getting done was bathed and nails. :)

Wish there was a place I could go that would bathe me a couple of times, trim my hhair and goatee, do my nails, pamper me and make me look awesome for only $80!

Gary