[nagdu] Groomers revisited

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 23:58:12 UTC 2014

Daryl, do you groom her regularly? I only ask because sometimes you can
tell. I give both my dogs baths on occassion and brush them often. One,
Holly loves it! Casper the jpet and puppy on the other doesn't! He growls
and tries to bite! Then, if you put the brush down he runs away with it and
you have to go on a merry chace! Both my dogs are hairy and need a lot of
brushing so I don't have much of a choice. Plus, our groomer lets the dogs
that don't have issues play back in the area behind the counter!