[nagdu] Groomers revisited

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 17:18:30 UTC 2014

That is why I do not leave my dogs at the groomer. I am there listening
watching everything. The groomer here said I was not allowed to stay, while
we were on the phone, and I never went nor made the appointment. She tried
to give me all the dumb excuses, I have been grooming dog for twenty years,
I don't like people looking over my shoulder, My place is small. I said
thank you, but I would stay with my dog and if I couldn't at your place.
Then I shall look elsewhere. Then she started talking crap about the other
groomer, which stories I heard, thanked her again for her time and hung up.
Actually the crap I heard about the other groomer was from a lady who liked
her. I just didn't like what she said. Things like when the dogs were
finished they were released to her fenced in back yard. No, no, not for my
dogs, absolutely no. Plus the dogs were not, eyes on, supervised. She
supposedly listened from her work area and could hear everything. No not
good enough for me. I asked if my dog could be kennel inside. She said if
one is available, but couldn't promise.

I had a groomer just release my dog to her waiting area as I watched trying
to stay calm. The dog pea on her wall. I thought good for you lady, and
never went back. One groomer quicked several nails and he bled on my
friend's car floor. We were both horrified. I had one groomer give my agent
a lecture on how unhealthy my dog was. I called this groomer as my agent was
very upset and told her she had no business talking to my agent like that.
She was to talk to me the owner of the dog.  A former puppy  raiser in Erie
PA was by far my favorite groomer.

So I wash my dogs in the lake, God's beautiful rain which makes golden so
soft and fluffy. I change the towels when my dogs get wet so they stay
clean. My vet cuts their nails for nothing. I trim the feathering so he
looks neat, smile.

Warmly,
Becky and his royal fluffiness Jake