[nagdu] Groomers revisited

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:23:53 UTC 2014

I've used groomers for a long time, as I'm not physically able to bathe my
dog myself. The only problem I ever had was about ten years ago when they
made Bianca bleed from the way they cut her nails. I know that can happen
sometimes, that a black lab's nails can be hard to see the quick, but they
didn't tell me they'd hurt her, and that made me mad. Other than that, I've
had good experiences with groomers. Well, except for wanting to put cologne
and ribbons on my dogs! grin. I usually only take my dogs in for baths about
once or twice a year.

Sherry