[nagdu] Class Wednesday

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 5 15:38:58 UTC 2014

hey, Tracy!

I love reading this... all the ways you are bonding with your dog - the good and the not-so-good!

It's so funny that you say you can't talk to Krokus too much.  Jenny tends to focus better when I *am* talking to her.  We get past a tricky block that often has overflowing/picked-over garbage cans by my talking to her... it helps her keep her head.  Our trainer often told me to talk to her more because she gets motivated by praise.

I love hearing how all dogs are just so different from each other!

Daryl and Jenny