[nagdu] Class Wednesday

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:59:59 UTC 2014

I love reading about your bonding as well. I've only had my first guide for 5 months so I'm still going through the bonding process. Like, Daryl, I have to talk to my dog more because she is more responsive and focused when I talk to her. I had a hard time talking enough and praising her enough according to my trainer. I have to work really hard to give her the praise she needs because that's what she literally thrives on.

Danielle and Willa