[nagdu] Recommendations for harnesses

Brett Sample samplebrett at icloud.com
Thu Nov 6 14:00:09 UTC 2014

I have bought online from Dean & Tyler the DT-Lite is a decent nylon harness and if I remember it was around $100. I have also bought online from K9-USA.COM <http://k9-usa.com/> I bought a Julius K9 IDC Guide Harness. This company is in Germany and Shipping Fedex to my home in Florida it was $115.77 customer service for me was excellent. This is a very light harness. Nylon, Aluminum handle.

Brett and Ziva