[nagdu] Class Thursday

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 7 11:54:31 UTC 2014

Thursday, we did a bus, a train, walked around a big mall, had lunch at
the Cheesecake Factory, and went to the pet store.  We also did our vet
visit.  Krokus has been a very healthy pup.
He did great everywhere we went.  He lay quietly by me in the restaurant.
We did obedience in the food court, and he was great, even though he is a
chow hound.  He wasn't great at following the waitress, but I'm sure he'll
learn.
Wednesday night, we did a night route, and he was fine.  We went to Dunkin
Donuts, and he was very good.  He learned about rope lines there.  On the
way back, he wanted to go into a bar with a live band.  Dog after my own
heart!
Tomorrow, we hit New York!
I've been trying to get hold of the person doing my home training, but no
luck.  I want some idea of the schedule, so I can let my boss know my
availability.  Sue isn't big on schedules, it seems.

People are already starting to leave to finish training at home.  My class
will be 2 people for the rest of the weekend.  Home soon!
Tracy