[nagdu] BrailleNote Help!

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 22:13:14 UTC 2014

Hello, Friends:

This is not a relevant question to this group, but I am a bit desperate, so I'm writing it to every blind person I know. Please respond off-list if you have something to say about this.

Are any of you familiar with the BrailleNote Apex? I am in dire need of help. My BrailleNote won't reset properly. When I tried resetting it, it started out fine, but then it stayed at 33%. The only thing I can do is take out the battery, and when I do that, it still always stops at 33%. I'm going to call Humanware first thing tomorrow morning, but it is really, REALLY important that I have access to my BrailleNote tonight, so if anyone has any suggestions at all, even if it is just a whim, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you!

Rachel