[nagdu] How often does a dog have to work?

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 23:48:43 UTC 2014

Dogs may not view work the same way as we do but I have noticed that Willa does get cranky and difficult when she gets cranky and tired after a very unsually long day. And to be honest although she may not need the day off I do. Lol. I'm in college so she gets worked 2 to 3 times a day 5 days a week. If not more. So I need a day off myself and I know she has to because she is more refreed after a day or 2 of rest.

Danielle and Willa