[nagdu] How often does a dog have to work?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:53:52 UTC 2014

It's been a lot of years since ow was in college, but I would
think that when out and about, even on campus, you would want to
have the dog's harness handle in your hand so that you could
follow the dog better.  Even if I let Neena leash guide in the
back yard, I can't follow her as well.  I can't react as quickly
to sudden movements that she would make when she has to swerve to
avoid an object or person.  It isn't a matter of whether the dog
is recognized as a guide or not.  The harness is there in order
to give us the best information possible.  Otherwise we would all
just be issued leashes.     Peace,    Debby and Neena