[nagdu] wearing a harness.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:18:03 UTC 2014

Viviana,
This is a bit of an over exaduration.  Firstly, a dog can leash guide but I'm not seeing people writing about taking their dogs not in gear.
I use leash guiding for short distances, like when I'm staying in a hotel and I take my dog out to relieve.  I may use leash guiding also to go visit a friend in their room at that same hotel.  I might use it if I live in a dorm or an apartment to get the mail.  These are mainly the times people take their dogs on a lead.
Also this thread had nothing to do with the use of treats. I am aware that this is a practice of which you do not approve, but you are not the judge here and I would once again, ask you to be respectful of others training choices.  Just because you have had a bad experience with a team who used clicker training or used treats does not mean you have the right to mock people who use this method.  People will disagree, I personally would not use a training collar on my dog. This is my choice, but I respect that other people disagree and it is their right to do so, and I have no right to mock that whole school of training dogs in its entirity just because I may have _have a bad experience were people who overcorrect or are not an effective team with their dog.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone