[nagdu] our efforts with zoos

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 10 21:25:09 UTC 2014

Aleeha,

	Rather than reiterate what has already been written on the topic of
NAGDU's work with zoos through the Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA),
please take a look at our Harness up blog at

http://harnessup.wordpress.com

and refer others to it, as well.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!