[nagdu] Question about using Treats

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:33:09 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,, for those of you who use treats with your dogs or has used trts and transitioned them out is it easy to back off too quickly? I believe I may have done this and I don't seem to be getting the responses I want from my pup. I know some of you have  a strong disagreement to treats and that's fine but we were trainged with jreats at the school and I had been trying to phase them out. and just to clarify I take her treats out of her morning kibble so she isn't getting extra food from the treats.  But I was wondering if maybe she is the dog that may need them. OR if I backed off too quickly and she  can't do that. We honly been a team since June so the bonding is still taking place. I know some dogs get overly excted about treats and therefore treats aren't effective for those dogs but she isn't overly excited but will wait till I give it to her  and she won't try to reach in friendnt of me to get at them but she does severm to do beter with the treats. Any advice would appreciate. I am going to try to use the treats like I did in the beginning for a week or and then try to back off again. But has anyone ever had this problem?
Danielle and Willa