[nagdu] Veterans day.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Nov 11 14:34:15 UTC 2014

the colorado asociation of guide dog users COAGDU a devision  of the NFB of
Colorado  would like to say thank you for your service to all of those who
are serving and those who have served.  We also extend this thanks and
apreciation to the families of these strong men and women.

Melissa R Green and Pj

if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected,
fight for them, and let them fight for you.  Don't walk away, don't be
distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted.
Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.

M-Facebook: melissa R Green

Twitter: melissa5674