[nagdu] Air BNB

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 20:24:47 UTC 2014

hi, Hannah,
As far as what you're being told by people, it is illegal and against the law for denying a service dog, guide dog or other.
If people fail to let you into their establishment, they can be reported to the U.S. Department of Justice on top of facing a major fine.
As for the allergy to dogs thing, I don't know what to believe anymore.
I'm not sure if people have real dog allergies or they say they have them just to make an excuse of avoiding a service dog all together.
Others may have different sayings on this matter, but truth is you should not allow people to bully you arond in that matter.
JUst my thoughts on this one.
Bibi and MAR son Odie
who are definitely
*disgusted* with the behavior of the general public facilities