[nagdu] wearing a harness.

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 01:42:14 UTC 2014

Hi Julie,

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha; I guess you, Rox'e, Raven and a few more of us
will keep the guide dog police busy.  A harness does not a guide dog make,
and frankly, I wish all the schools worked a little bit with leash guiding
because you never know when you may need it.

There are probably a good number of us that practice this sort of thing in
areas we know well, at first, because we know there are times--such as the
ones you described--where leash guiding works better,

 But it does take some practice.

With laughter,
Darla & Happy Huck

P.S.  How cold is it in your neck of the Plains?